What is TempTrak?
Creating safe and healthy workplaces and public spaces.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we view in-person human interactions and how we operate safe workplaces. Business leaders are realising they need to shift from short-term, high waste, emergency responses to COVID screening and put in place more sustainable, cost effective screening practices that create COVID-safe workplaces for the longer term.
TempTrak is the Australian supplier of non-contact safe screening stations, designed for workplaces and public spaces. Put simply, we help businesses keep operating by using non-contact COVID-safe work practices.
TEMPTRAK SAFE SCREENING STATION
Better manage your COVID-19 risk by creating non-contact safe screening stations that keep everyone safe and your organisation up and running:
1. Sign-in stand with QR code to access the Contact Tracing Registration App
2. Bollards to guide your site staff and visitors through to the Temperature Detection Gate
3. Floor decals advising social distancing rules and Temperature Detection Gate instructions
4. Temperature Detection Gate
5. Safe screening station monitoring table
6. Hand sanitising station
NB: With the exception of the laptop and monitoring chair, all items are included in the TempTrak Safe Screening Station Kit. Security metal detection can also be activated within the Temperature Detection Gate.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
By using TempTrak you will be able to:
- Better manage your COVID-19 risk by creating non-contact safe screening stations that keep everyone safe and your organisation up and running.
- Dramatically speed up your screening processes to keep pedestrian traffic moving.
- Save time, money and resources by reducing the number of staff needed at screening stations.
- Safely screen both adults and children with no adjustments required.
- Confidently conduct contact tracing, knowing that you are adhering to legislative requirements.
- Safeguard your brand and reputation by demonstrating your commitment to safe spaces.
FAST & ACCURATE
- Non-contact infrared body temperature detection with +/- 0.1°C accuracy
- Body temperature detection time is approximately one second
- Operating environment ranges from +15°C to +35°C ambient temperature
TempTrak should not be used as a means to diagnose COVID-19 or any other disease or condition.
EASY TO INSTALL
- Assembling and disassembling time is 10 – 15 minutes
- Can be secured to The floor using the fixed screw holes
- Plugs into a standard 240Volt/10Amp GPO
- Virtual installation, commissioning and support
- Low rate of false alarm due to advance digital signal processing technology
- Data storage capacity for up to 10,000 passes (before re-setting is required)
- 12-months warranty on parts
- Battery backup included
SIMPLE & SAFE TO USE
- Safety temperature threshold with self-calibration
- Dual alarm function – audio and visual (with LCD display) to indicate when safety threshold has been exceeded
- Communication interface software for real-time monitoring (via your PC)
- Complies with GB15210-2003, CE (Health, Safety and Environmental Protection Standard)
- Low radiation – safe for pregnant women, individuals with pacemakers, etc.
WHERE IS IT USED?
Designed to create safe and healthy workplaces and public spaces, the TempTrak solution is becoming more widely used around the world, as we move towards a new ‘COVID normal’. A number of countries, including China, America, South America, Europe, Canada and Australia, have embraced the TempTrak solution, in light of the COVID-19 global pandemic.
WHICH SECTORS USE TEMPTRAK?
Public and Private Hospitals
SPORTS AND RECREATION
ARTS AND CULTURE
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Airlines and Airports
Restaurants and Cafes
Pubs and Clubs
Retail – Supply Distribution Centres and Stores
Beverage and Malt
Sugar and Confectionery
Fruit and Vegetables
Flour Mill and Cereal
Wood and Paper Products
Coal and Chemical Products
Non-Metal Mineral Products
Machinery and Equipment
Who we are
TrakRight is Australia’s specialist maintenance engineering and biomedical engineering services advisor with a 30-year history in the healthcare and aged care industries, both locally and overseas.